Download the 2017 Agenda
Attend CDANS 2017 to:
- Learn from leading nations on their best cyber security practices, and also the threats that concern them in the future, from best methods of training to concerns around the ‘Internet of Things.’
- Improve your knowledge from the industry as to the best tools and solutions available to help ensure total network security.
- Exposure to organisations outside of the military, ranging from private to public services, with the question being posed “What lessons can be learnt from outside of our network?”
- Network with over 150 attendees with 14 hours reserved for networking
- Hear insight across government, law enforcement and military from over 20 senior cyber security speakers
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.