Brigadier General Vass
Assistant Chief of Staff Cyber
- Outlining the threat that offensive cyber poses to joint-level operations. How has NATO’s recognition of cyber as a domain of warfare impacted its approach to information security?
- Ensuring the strategic planning of CIS support to enable efficient and effective C2 and C3 for joint, land, maritime and air operations
- Deterring attacks on critical military infrastructure, and assigning NATO’s role when it comes to protecting the civilian network
- How can cyber threat intelligence be better shared without compromising the security of sensitive data?
- To what extent does the increased sharing of cyber threat intelligence depend on more effective process, rather than updated technology?
- Exploring how the increased sharing of threat intelligence could assist with the development of a collaborative, multi-national cyber defence strategy