Mr Erik WennerströmDirector General
Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention
- Securing sensitive data against leaks and theft
- Developing an effective legal framework to support data security for Sweden’s CNI, and building the EU’s NIS Directive into national regulation
- Towards a more sophisticated criminalization of offensive cyber activity
- Having established the severity of the existing cyber threat, this closing panel will be an opportunity for military, government and civilian cyber experts to debate the scope for a collaborative cyber policy. Areas of focus will include:
- What role does defence play in sustaining the cyber resilience of the nation?
- Can cyber threat intelligence be shared more effectively between military, government and CNI?
- Differentiating between cyber security demands for the military and for the government writ large. Establishing applicable lessons that can support a collaborative management of the threat
- In the event of an attack, how can available manpower be pooled to support rapid response and threat containment?