Mr John R Gwinnup
Cyber Threat Analyst
NATO Intelligence Fusion Centre
- How can cyber intelligence be used to promote understanding between the frontline analyst, the strategist and the commander?
- Aligning the frontline protection of the network with the need to build a long-view picture of emerging threats. Establishing lessons learned by ensuring close collaboration between the analyst and the strategist
- How can the strategic cyber analyst build a better understanding of the motivation behind cyber attacks, and why is this important to managing the threat?
- How can cyber threat intelligence be better shared without compromising the security of sensitive data?
- To what extent does the increased sharing of cyber threat intelligence depend on more effective process, rather than updated technology?
- Exploring how the increased sharing of threat intelligence could assist with the development of a collaborative, multi-national cyber defence strategy